DynaView is an integrated 3D modeling and monitoring platform which utilizes offset well information and seismic data combined with real time m/lwd data to perform statistically weighted 3 dimensional predictive lookahead modeling of geological, petrophysical and pore pressure attributes. The intent of the platform is to reduce geological and petrophysical uncertainties, even in advance of real time, to thus improve both drilling and well performance and avoid GeoHazards.”
Take advantage of the intelligent data loading system and multi well data import to conveniently analyze and develop your geological model. Build your 3D model instantly and gain the insight of analysis and visual capabilities that are provided by truly best in class speed and agility. Import your seismic surfaces from interpretation applications with built in attribute mapping. Correlate your wells to those seismic surfaces and set deformation points in minutes.
Stay in the pay zone longer and be prepared for what’s ahead
Reduce your project risk by staying on target in the heart of the reservoir and establishing optimal landing trajectories as quickly as possible.
• Highly customizable data views
• Fastest 3D engine on the market, deployable on a laptop computer
• Simultaneous display of multiple log types for seamless correlation
• On the fly fault interpretation and input with real time model update capability
• Mitigate collision risks with ellipsoids of uncertainty
• Multi discplinary and Collaborative Work Environment
DynaView was developed in collaboration with operators, academic researchers, drilling engineers and structural geologists. It has been successfully utilized in multiple environments such as HPHT onshore China, offshore Gulf of Mexico and deepwater West Africa.